Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Black and White Photo Shoot - Raye

So I've fallen massively behind on a lot of things. Most of my time lately has been going to Fit and Fashionable, and online magazine site I've been building on and off for the last year. I've finished the majority of the code with maybe a few tweaks left down the line. With that done I've been trying to get up articles, spending some time on writing up a web series, and I'm itching to get back to writing The Bewitching novels and responding to all of the kind comments I've gotten there.

I was finally able to replace the computer a few weeks ago, which will make video and photo editing a lot quicker also, something else I'd like to do along with the writing. I'm just completely burned out on programming. With that said, I finally found some time today to put up a photoshoot I did last fall with the lovely Raye. I still have a bunch of photos I have to get through from other shoots, but at least for now I'm happy I can put something else up. The shoot went amazingly well and it was great to work with a model who was extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough nice things about working with her. Here's the set of photos we finished with Black and White Photo Shoot - Raye.

No comments:

Post a Comment